Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes things work out...

I'm thankful tonight because today turned out ok. We got out a little early from our training so I was able to pick up the kids from school (barely). I had found someone who could pick them up but I was able to call and cancel. I had stressed and stressed over this issue....and it all worked out....thank you God!

My mom also called this morning and she is going to stay the extra few days so that I can attend both the training in Austin and the staff retreat. Again, I had lost sleep over how I was going to work out everything with the kids....I'm so thankful for my mom and dad. Their support has been a huge blessing in my life.

I'm feeling a little less anxious....and a little more peaceful....

Braden had a good day at school. The Principal sent me an email that encouraged me. She said he was very respectful and cooperative when he was in her office. I suppose I can at least be thankful for that....Lexi also was given a message to tell me that Braden was doing really well in Spanish. Maybe the Spanish teacher knew about yesterday...I"m not sure...but she told Lexi to be sure and tell me he was doing really well in her class. Thank you for that.

I'm contemplating a trip with the kids after the first of the year....I've found an incredible deal....just need wisdom and discernment to know if it is the right thing to do....

Still waiting to see what is going to happen with my commercial building.......it could get interesting.....

For a better day...I'm so very grateful.

No comments: