Saturday, September 01, 2007

Checking off the list...

It's been a productive past few days...thanks to some friends, neighbors, and repairmen I now have checked off my list the following non-functioning items:
1. Ice-maker: repairman fixed it on Fridayl
2. New Gas Grill: Neighbor installed it this morning
3. New Dishwasher: Friend installed it this evening....an incredible bargain, I might add...just 43.00 (slightly used)
4. Garage Door Opener: No longer demon possessed!


As I sit here typing I can hear the dishwasher running (yippee...I have been washing dishes by hand for 5-6 months), the ice maker just dumped a recent load of ice and I am still full from tonight's inaugural dinner off the new grill.

I am grateful for the people God has put in my life to help me with all the "home issues" that I am not capable of dealing with...I hope that someday I can repay some of the favors....I don't have much to offer but maybe I'll be useful for something one of these days....

No comments: