Saturday, September 15, 2007

Parenting.....ugh!

Today was not my best day as a parent. I am tired of doing it alone and it showed. I was grumpy and impatient with my kids all day. They also did not have their finest day.....they pushed the limits all day long....so, I redrew the boundaries for them tonight. I saw a little improvement after the "pow-wow" but the realization that I am in this by myself was a little overwhelming today.

That's all....just tired of it....a good night's rest will do wonders I am sure...

I just wish I could get a small glimpse of how all this effort is going to someday pay off......it is hard to keep plugging along and working my tail off just to keep all the plates spinning...there are no guarantees in parenting...and that sucks!


ugh....I need a vacation....from parenting....

No comments: