Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Dreaming of a SNOW DAY!

Random title for a post, eh?

Life has been fast and furious.....

Since there is no "pause" button when we run out of steam.......

How about a SNOW DAY?

As a child, I always loved those mornings when you wake up and find a blanket of snow...which usually meant...NO SCHOOL!

On those days, I remember the things we did as a family because we had TIME to relax and hang out. One of our favorite things to do was to pull out a card table and put together a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle. Life seemed to come to a grinding halt...there was no agenda...no meetings or work for my parents to need to rush off to.....

Wouldn't it be nice to have one of those days....like, TOMORROW!

I'll dream of this in my sleep tonight because the only place it will happen is in my dreams...

Seriously, I need some down time.....and I don't see it on the horizon until at least Thanksgiving....


God, slow me down....help me enjoy life, not endure life.

No comments: