Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Braden keeps it real!


Braden, Braden, Braden. You have so much love and energy and curiosity!
Today, you threw a large rock through your sister's window. When I asked you why....you shrugged your shoulder and flashed your hollywood smile at me.
It's a good thing there were several people gathered around to see what happened. Having other people around helped me find the humor in it. Although, I certainly didn't let you see me smiling about it.
So, you will be doing some chores to help pay for it. And, you continue to keep me humble and on my toes.
I've got to be honest...if it weren't for your smile and the way you remind me of your daddy....you'd be toast! I love it when other people tell me you look just like your daddy....because you do.
For you and your zest for life....I am grateful (a little poorer each day, but grateful).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Shelly,
I recently found your blog and as I have read on, I realize you are a true inspiration...I felt led to leave you a message. So sorry about the loss of your precious husband.
Funny I was "googling" the lyrics to the song "Wish you were Here for my blog and you had them on yours on a past post(this is how I found your blog). I look forward to following your story :)

Blessings,
Jennifer