Friday, April 18, 2008

A night at the park...

After a gully-washer storm last night, we had one of those beautiful spring days!

I waited all morning for "the call" from my tenant.....figured there would be some issue as a result of all the rain.....but, no call!!!!
I am extremely thankful that I didn't hear from them today! Woohoo! Maybe we have finally resolved the drainage issues.....probably not, but I can at least hope!

Tonight I took my kids and the neighbors kids to the local park. I picked up chicken and we had a nice picnic in the park.

I love watching my kids run wild and free through the park. They were wading in the creek...trying to find tadpoles.....swinging in the swings....and playing hide and go seek....they were having a blast just being kids....and I always get a kick out of watching that...

I saw several couples at the park...holding hands.....

I miss Brian when I see that....we spent a lot of time at the park over the years of our dating and marriage...I felt a little bit alone tonight....

Just random thoughts...

No comments: