Saturday, August 08, 2009

A good day....

I got up this morning and went for a run. I hadn't been able to run over the past week and so it was much needed. I then spent all day today catching up on all the things that had been put on hold over the past week. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I got the oil changed in my car. I got my car washed and cleaned out. I cooked a meal for my family and we sat down together and ate it together. My garage is cleaned out where I can park in it again. The laundry is caught up. The kitchen is cleaned and decluttered. My office is cleaned and organized. I can see the top of my desk and all the bills are either paid or put in their proper place so that I can pay them when they come due.

Ahhhhhhh......

Amazing how much better I feel tonight.

I don't feel near as overwhelmed as I did last night.

My thoughts are clearer.

I recognize that I was on overload this past week....it affects me in many different ways when the pace is too fast and furious for our family.

It's been a good day.

For a good day, I am grateful....makes everything look and feel a bit better....

No comments: