Sunday, August 02, 2009

No word....

No word from my commercial tenants.  I am assuming this means our long relationship is coming to a close.  I talked with my attorney over the weekend and he is sending them a follow up letter tomorrow to make sure they intend to move out.  

In the meantime, I've got to come up with a plan and figure out what to do with a 7200 square foot building.  I'm praying God will guide my steps and that I will either find a tenant or buyer quickly.

I have a peace about it.  I haven't lost any sleep over it yet.  I know it may take a good long while to find tenants or a buyer.  I'm preparing myself for a long journey.  

I find it difficult to be in situations where I have no control.  This is one of those times.  I have to sit and wait and try to be wise.

I need wisdom and direction....whether to list it with a realtor....which realtor to use if I use one...

It all comes at the most busy time of my year....VBS is this week...promotion and school starting is just around the corner....

However, I was able to get a new tenant for my rent house...and I was able to raise the rent quite a bit....I'm hoping the ending will be better than the limbo I will be in for a few months.

For God's provision....regardless of the circumstances I find myself in...I'm grateful.

No comments: