Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lexi's Big Decision

Lexi wrote this prayer last Thursday. I've saved it and plan to make sure it is kept in a safe place for a very long time. She had been moving towards this decision for a couple of years. Off and on she would bring it up and want to talk about it. At family camp we had a chance to have a nice long talk about it. I knew she was really close. Last week she insisted she was "ready". Nathan, Lexi and I kneeled in my bedroom as she read the prayer.


I'll never forget that moment. I'm thankful I got to be a part of it.


God has great things for Lexi, I can't wait to see her grow and mature in her faith.



For the opportunity to witness her decision, I am eternally grateful!

1 comment:

The Widower Dad said...

That is wonderful!!

My son is close to making the decision himself, I'm so anxious but I want to make sure he does it on his own. Through your blog I see that you have a wonderful family.