Sunday, August 17, 2008

Powerful Words

I stumbled across this at a Christian artist's website. I won't mention who because when I did that before on my blog it created a lot of hits that weren't really for my blog....(google searches picked up on it)...not that I mind, I always welcome people to read this blog....

I have lived this quote below:


"Hope at the center of despair.

The foot prints left, when we look back at the most tempestuous seasons of life,
are purposeful, organized, significance in the chaos--evidence that we were remembered in our darkest and most vulnerable days."

It seems to go along with my theme of the "evidence of grace" in my life.....you may not recognize it immediately, but we can always look back and recognize it once the storm has passed....I can't think of a single thing in my life that I haven't been able to recognize God's grace in later....not at the moment....but much later....

Good stuff!

No comments: