Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling down....

This week has been an oddly "down" week. With the exception of getting the tax returns done, I have been on edge and stressed the whole week. My kids neeeeeed to go back to school. They have pushed me close to the edge the past few weeks.

I can't quite figure it out. It's not sadness or grief. It's just exhaustion I think. Work has been stressful as we are getting ready for promotion and I have had that hanging over my head for weeks. I am still short some volunteers and that always makes it difficult. I had a hard time getting the help that I needed to even get promotion done. If there was anything that could go wrong or any delay that could happen, it did. I feel less confident about how Sunday is going to go than I have in a long time. Yet, I know I have done everything in my power to get the job done.

I am frustrated that I am doing this alone. It's not a job meant for just one person. It's very difficult to keep all the plates spinning. I am tired of running from plate to plate.

Little things that people say or do irritate me right now. I don't really feel like myself.

I am just down....tired...frustrated...on edge....and lonely.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

OH how I understand. The exhaustion is overwhelming, but you find strength that you never knew--God could provide to you.
2 Cor 12:10
"I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Blessings to you,
Marsha