Thursday, May 29, 2008

Positive Post

Since my post last night was whiney I will provide a positive post tonight.

Here are some things I can be thankful for:

1. Nathan just finished his C.S. Lewis project. He did 95% of the project by himself. Granted it doesn't look "perfect" like his other projects have tended to look...but he did it himself....and he is very proud of it.

2. It's official. I made a 4.0 the first semester of my doctoral work. The grades were posted and it feels good.

3. Nathan got "commended" on both his reading and math TAKS scores. Good for him!

4. I received the insurance check today to pay for the roof on my commercial building.

5. Braden turns "5" next week! Woohoo!!!

6. I slept like a rock last night. I am feeling better this evening.

7. I am thankful for all that God has provided and continues to provide for me and the kids.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yipee! Good for you and your kids! I'm proud of them and of you. Glad you are feeling better too. It's amazing what a little bit of sleep can do.