Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I miss the relationship

I miss the relationship I had with Brian.  This is one of those times when I just miss having someone who knows me inside and out....someone who will listen to all my fears, frustrations, insecurities, victories, losses, etc.....someone who provides perspective and insight.....

As weird as it may sound, I miss the relationship more than I miss Brian.  I have come to terms with the fact that I can't have a relationship with someone who is no longer here.  What's difficult to come to terms with now is that I may never have another relationship like that again.  I may never get to experience that type of relationship again...and I miss that...and I hate that....and some days, it just depresses me....


1 comment:

rico said...

You aren't alone many people feel that way after a loved one is lost/goes away.

We can remember to be thankful for what we have.