Sunday, July 29, 2007

I need to get over myself....

I get caught up in insignificant things too....I should be more grateful for what I have now too....there are things that all of us struggle with and to allow myself to act as though no one has it worse than me...is, well, PATHETIC....

Time to end the pity party for one....I do care about other people's issues...and I do consider it a privilege to help carry their burdens sometimes....life is sweeter when there are people in your life to "do life with"....I am grateful for the family and friends I have....God help me get over myself.....

My focus shouldn't be on others or what I do or don't have.....contentment and gratitude are virtues I need to seek after.....

1 comment:

Robert said...

shelly-

thanks so much for stopping by and sharing i totally feel where your coming from with this its like im finally realizing just how over myself i need to get your blog is very enriching to alot of us shelly I pray God comforts you as you need and you stay inspired to keep sharing