Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A reminder of the grace and redemption God offers....

Today I was reminded of the grace and redemption that God offers each of us as we make our way through this world. I am thankful that God used someone to teach me that again.

Sometimes, in my job, I wonder what is being accomplished or if what I do even matters. Today, I knew that something I did mattered. For that, I am grateful.

It's amazing to me that God can use the broken times in our life to teach us some of the most valuable lessons we will ever learn. Each of us are different. Each of us have different struggles, failures, disappointments and "broken" times.

Death has been my teacher. The lessons continue....the growth needs to continue....One thing is for sure, "Life" continues to be my choice....

No comments: