Monday, December 07, 2009

Moving Forward...

Still moving forward with the sale of the building.....

I had a face to face meeting today with the buyer.

I am meeting with my realtor over my lunch hour tomorrow to sign the contract.

She will take it to the buyer and get it signed tomorrow afternoon.

Closing date will be right before or right after Christmas.

Moving forward....one signature at a time.....

I may have stepped foot for the last time into my building.  I wasn't sad.  I'm not sad.  I won't be sad.  I am ready to be done.

It's not the ideal time to be selling commercial property....but, for me...it's the right time to do it.  I need to move forward and take this hat off for good.

There will be some major celebrating going on in our house.....can't wait!


If the world will just not fall apart between now and the time of closing....maybe we will get this thing done....

Grateful for an eventful 2009!

No comments: