Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Breathing a sigh of relief...

It appears we have been cleared for closing on the commercial property in Granbury. The title company issued the commitment to title today and the title work showed all clear. The issue I had been concened about turned out to be a non-issue. I'm very thankful and grateful that it appears to all be working out.

I feel a little guilty for feeling frustrated with Brian...but it is what it is. Turns out I had no reason to be frustrated with him. I guess it is just part of the complicated process of taking care of business for someone who is no longer here. The good news is that this will be the last uncompleted business transaction I have left. I still have a rent house but that one is fairly easy to take care of. This will be the last issue that he left me to have to figure out. I'm very excited about the possibility of moving into 2010 with only my business to tend to.

Thankful for good news....I needed it! Hoping to close by the end of the week or first of next week....a great Christmas gift indeed!!!

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations for your accomplishment! I know it must not have been easy to take care of it alone. I hope that this will allow you some peace and Christmas spirit.

Blessings,
Beth