Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wondering....questioning....

I'm at one of those points where I am re-evaluating where I am at...wondering if a change is needed. School has been a huge blessing in my life. In many ways, it has been the "formal" means by which I have moved forward...tackled new challenges...and been fairly successful. This past week it was announced some changes were being made at SWBTS. I don't agree with the changes...Not. At. All. As a matter of fact, it makes me angry when I think about it. The administration is taking a direction I don't support...a direction I can't and won't support.

So, what do I do about it? Keep plugging along? Get my degree from an institution I am no longer proud of? Pretend it's ok when it really isn't?

Transfer to another school? Maybe. The one I am considering is twice as expensive and it would prolong my degree plan. Would it be worth the cost? Is it where God wants me? I don't know. I'm trying to hear from Him. Trying to figure out what to do.

On a lighter note...I wish Brian would have been here to see Braden score ten goals today in basketball. I wish I had someone to brag on him with. But, I don't. He is having so much fun. I'm glad he has found something he enjoys and something that gets him positive attention. Another coach stopped me after his game and asked if Iwould consider letting Braden play with him on a select team next year. I wish his dad was here to tell him that.

I was reminded again this week of how well Nathan is doing in school. His test scores are rocking....he is working so hard....so very proud of him.

Lexi is having fun and doing well too! She has a tender heart and her faith is an encouragement to me.

I love my kids! They make me smile!

No comments: