Saturday, February 28, 2009

When the simple things become complicated....

I need to attend a meeting on Wednesday night from 5:30-8:30pm. I have no one to watch the kids during this meeting. I have made phone calls and facebooked some teens and I am still coming up emtpy. Why does it have to be so complicated?

So, I will keep trying....but if I come up empty I suppose I have to choose to miss the meeting....and then I will feel like I'm not doing my job.....

I wish Brian were here....so that life would be simple again....and I wouldn't feel so torn between work and family.

I'm tired of things being so complicated....

1 comment:

Angela said...

Lord, you promise to supply all our needs. Shelly needs childcare on Wed. night. I'm asking you to provide a godly, dependable, affordable person to love on her kids and be a blessing to this family on Wed. Show us the goodness of Your heart because You are our Father and all our hope and confidence is in You. Thank You for working all this out according to Your good will. I ask this in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus.