Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Opportunities

The past few days I have had an opportunity to see how God can take the difficult things in my life that I have experienced and use what I have learned through those times to minister to others.

It's not important the details....but I feel a great sense of fulfillment and healing when I am able to comfort others with the same comfort that I have received.

I am not even sure how to put into words how I am feeling....but my gut tells me that God is continuing to reveal ways in which He wants to use me as I continue to heal and grow from my own hurts.

I'm at peace with my life right now...and I am thankful that God gives me opportunities like I have had the past few days.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

funny how He chooses to work...not funny just.......His way I guess...praying you and yours to have good holiday and a 2008 filled with Him and His blessings. Thanks for writing your journey.

Marsha said...

"I always try to turn my personal struggles into something helpful
for others."

Henri Nouwen

It is within these perimeters that I believe we begin to heal--
Blessings,
Marsha