Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends (all 2 of them???).

I am looking forward to spending time with my family and with Brian's family. I am certain there will be parts of this Thanskgiving that are easier than the last....and just as certain that there will be pangs of sadness as we continue to live life without Brian.

I am also hopeful that I will make the final decisions related to the headstone for the cemetery. This has been an extremely difficult decision to make. I was talking to another widow and she put into words what I was struggling with...."when you are picking out a headstone you want it to be as special as the person it represents....that is an extremely daunting task." Friday morning is the day that is scheduled for this task to be accomplished...I will be relieved to finalize it.

I am thankful for many things year....too numerous to post. However, I am most thankful for the family and friends that are in my life to love and support me and the kids. We are extremely blessed by those who love and care for us. Thank you.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend! Enjoy this time with your family! You will be in my thoughts and prayers over the holiday and especially on Friday. You will make it through Friday, one decision at a time.

SOMEONE said...

Happy Thanksgiving.....thats all I can say I suppose.

Bruce said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I've been reading you and Smitty, just not commenting. I think you probably have a few more than two readers. :-)

I pray you have a great time with family.

B~