Sunday, June 08, 2008

Out of pocket for a few days....

It's been a busy few days....we celebrated Braden's 5th birthday and Nathan's belated birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine...it was great fun.

I came home not feeling so hot...ended up at CareNow today....three prescriptions later and I think I am on the mend...

Tomorrow we leave for Fort Walton Beach to get away for a few days....I am looking forward to spending some time with the kids...but also hoping I am going to feel well enough to enjoy it...antiobiotics do wonders...so I am hopeful.

I asked Nathan and Lexi to pray for me that I would feel better for our vacation tonight...they did and it was a sweet moment to hear them pray for me...

I saw where Marsha, one of my daily reads, awarded me a blogging award. Thanks Marsha...I haven't had a chance to respond and I don't know if we will have internet at our condo...so forgive me for not following the directions you posted....I will eventually get to it...I have gained great insight from Marsha...she was widowed about the same time I was and although we have never met there is a connection that has been beneficial to me in this unwanted journey....

So, if I get a chance I will be posting...but if not, see ya in about a week....

Vacations at the beach....for that I am grateful!

No comments: